Most powerful feature of Caliburn Micro is Data Binding. It connects your data logic and view together. It also make sure that whenever value is changed on logic side that change is reflected into view.
Another thing that we are using is Design-Time Support which basically enables you to see what the UI would look like without starting emulator.
Lets get started
- This continues from the template we created here
- Define layout (Header, LongListSelector, TextBlock and Button) on MainPage.xaml
- Enabled Design-Time support and 3 different bindings on the view
- Edit MainPageViewModel.cs
- Launch emulator and enjoy!
If you have anything to ask about data binding just leave a comment.